Mar 26, 2012

Card Buffet for March

Monthly card buffet with my fave Stampin Up Demonstrator Eryn of Sew Much Scrap was, as always, a bunch of fun --- and a bit of productivity. We had a couple new faces this month - friends of mine that were so impressed they said they will definitely be back.

Here's what I accomplished:
 I'm all about butterflies lately and I love this B&W card. It's spring fever I'm sure. this card is a black base, double matted with whisper white and black. I use this Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die a whole lot. Tie ribbon around the black matt before gluing all down, put white pearls down the bodies of the butterflies, and pop up the greeting with Stampin Dimensionals
 Another view just because I love it! <3

 Working on Christmas cards now (one or two a month) means ready for Christmas without the rush. How smart is Eryn adding these to her Card Buffet? The moose is a cutout from my Cricut.
 Another Christmas card - ornaments heat embossed in gold and silver, then punched and popped.
And finally - a shot of my favourite little person.  I love this shot of my grandson playing on the same feltboard that was his Mommy's feltboard at the same age <3

Happy Monday, everyone!

No comments: